Thursday, December 14, 2006

Storm Cycle: Day 2 - Settling In

Location: Basement Trainer
Resistance: 2 (of 7)
Gear: 6 (of 21)
Elapsed Time: about 35 minutes
Speed, Cadence, and Distance: unknown

Tonight's session was similar to the last one, but I felt better during this entire session. Before I got started I felt kinda bad...I didn't eat well today and I think that's what made me feel cruddy. What was interesting was how much better I felt (and still feel) after riding. I never really had any pain during the session, but I had a little numbness in my legs to the point I had to get up and walk a little about midway through the run. I'm not sure if it's my seat (it probably is), but I might need to get a different one if the problem continues.

The big story from tonight though was how much better I felt after I rode. I find that very encouraging. So much so that I might try to do doubles on my days off.

No comments: