Friday, December 14, 2007

Another Jeep Update

Just found out tonight that the Jeep was built (born?) Wednesday, 12/12/2007. Dealer says that new builds usually ship within 72 hours...so I'd say I'm probably looking at a Saturday-Tuesday timeframe on delivery, which would work out well (I don't have definitive word that it passed quality control or didn't have problems during the build, so delays are possible). I'm still debating on whether to go get it Wednesday (provided it's there) or wait until the following Monday.

I am planning on immediately replacing all 5 of the OEM tires (the same Goodyear Wrangler SR-As that were OEM on my Liberty - hated them) with Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revos (which I currently have on the Liberty). Immediate replacement should get me a good trade-in value on the OEM tires.

No comments: