Friday, November 16, 2007

Odds and Ends

It's been a while since I've posted anything, so I thought I'd throw together a miscellaneous post about what's been happening lately.

  • I've been fighting a nasty cold since Monday that isn't really getting any better. I've had many colds like this before where symptoms change and migrate and it just nags for days on end. I'm hopeful that this one has just about run its course.

  • My new Jeep hasn't come in yet. I haven't been tracking it's progress very closely, so I don't know if there are any parts holds or anything else that may be delaying it...I doubt that has happened though. I expect I'll probably get it sometime before the second week of December. I need to buy a few aftermarket things for it shortly so I have them when the Jeep comes in.

  • I've come up with a plan to make my office usable again. That room, and my desktop computer, have pretty much been abandoned since I got wireless internet. I want to completely reformat my desktop computer and limit it's jobs to internet and running the weather station. The only game I'll have on it will be the irreplaceable Nascar 2003. I'm going to take my high performance video card out and replace it with my old video card that has a TV tuner. Other plans include a 19" LCD monitor, new chair, new lighting, and a ceiling fan. I also plan on getting rid of about 3/4 of my radio collection.

No comments: