Wednesday, September 26, 2007

So, What'll It Look Like?

I haven't been able to find any pictures of a Jeep that's just like the one I ordered. That certainly doesn't mean there won't be thousands out there just like mine, though...(one of the pitfalls of black).

Anyway, the one I found here is very similar.



This picture is an '07 Sahara. The only real differences between this one and mine are:
  • Mine won't have painted fenders; they'll be the same color and material as the bumpers
  • Mine won't have the side steps
And that's it...otherwise it will look much like this one when the top is down. The doors, wheels, and tires are exactly like what will be on mine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your purchase! I bought a silver 2007 Wrangler X loaded back in April w/ all the options (Hard top, soft top, Sirius, Auto, Air, Cruise, Power Windows/Locks, etc. etc...) I love it ... zero problems so far at just over 6000 miles, except the dummy that backed into me and but a couple scars on the front bumper! I'm sure you'll be enjoy it. I had a 97 Cherokee previously, and I definitely am enjoying the upgrade! Happy Jeeping!