Thursday, September 06, 2007

Back to Secor

Location: Secor Metropark
Distance: 7.00 miles
All other data unknown...trip computer still broke

Brian and I did a morning ride at Secor today...two laps around the long loop. I felt much better during this ride than I did last week, and i attribute that to better and more decisive gear selection. I also lowered my seat a couple of inches, which should have made pedaling harder, but I think it made for a more comfortable ride overall.

With it still being morning the temperature wasn't a major issue, but it was quite humid. We were also attacked by mosquitoes despite our use of bug spray. I'm so thankful for my Camelbak backpack...it makes getting a quick drink so easy, regardless of how fast I'm going. Overall I felt really good on this ride. I think my body is beginning to get accustomed to this exercise thing...and that's a good thing.

No comments: