Sunday, July 22, 2007

Getting Things Ready

IMG_1945


For the first time ever, the Liberty sits in the right bay of my garage. There's nothing in the left bay, the space left open for the Stratus R/T when it pulls into the garage, likely on Friday.

IMG_1947

In order to make everything fit I had to condense my stuff into the northwest corner of my garage. In a way it looks like a real garage for the first time...before I had the Jeep sitting in the left bay and all my stuff scattered throughout the right bay...now I have to keep things condensed and organized in order to fit two vehicles in the garage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you got things "spiffy" enough?!!! Uncle Jim says there is a cobweb above your garage door opener. Really it does look nice and seems to be ready for your new car! Aunt Janet