Sunday, January 13, 2008

Colts Postseason Ends Quickly

Not much to say about this, really. The game was an injury-fest, and by the end of the game neither team was in good shape at all. It was a close game with lead changes back-and-forth all game long, but in the end I was kind of hoping the Colts didn't come back to win, because I just know with the injuries they'd go up to New England and get humiliated...I'd rather see them go down to San Diego.

As badly as San Diego appears to be banged up, they'll probably go up to New England next week and get humiliated themselves...I'll still be pulling for them, though.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well from this Pats fan's perspective, things couldn't have worked out any better.

Not only do we end up facing the weaker team in the AFCCG, but the Colts nicked up LT and PR!

CELLLL AHHH BRATE GOOD TIMES, C'MON!

Jeff said...

I agree...the Pats road to perfection just got most of it's roadblocks removed.

Anonymous said...

I know we're hated.
(I'd hate the Pats if I wasn't a born and bred New England sports fan)

But it's hard not to be psyched (and a bit cocky) with all the success the Pats, Sox (and now the Celts!?) have had of late. Especially after the years and years of disappointment.

It's like Boston signed a contract with the devil... and I love it!