Monday, October 23, 2006

Wrangler Test Addendum

After some further thought, I'm not going to completely let go of the Wrangler. I heard today that the throttle is adjustable, so that issue might be fixable...and ride wise...that red softtop I drove was not bad at all. I fear the black hardtop bruised my kidneys, though... :-)

So...

I'm just worried about the size and functionality of it. That's what really came out on Saturday. I also didn't care for the harshness of the interior (seemed harsher than the previous model).

But there's always the 4-door... :-)

The big thing, though, is that I'm going to give it time. I don't need anything for, like I said, a year or so. So I have time to watch the auto market, watch other JK owners and how their vehicles work for them, test drive stuff and scope out exactly what I need in my next vehicle. It'll be fun.

No comments: